₨ 1,350 Add to cart
- Early Education Word Play Cognition Spelling Toy: See and Spell Alphabet Puzzle, Wooden spelling words game Contains 28 two-sided flashcards and 52 wooden pieces block puzzles that easy handle letters to spell 3 and 4 letter words. Bright color and vivid picture can inspire your children’s interest in learning, Kids can learned not only the letters but also some words of animals. Learning from playing is the most effective learning way and great for early childhood education.
- Develops Vocabulary and Spelling Skills: This set develops sight reading vocabulary, letter recognition, spelling skills, encourages fine motor skills. It’s an easy and exciting toy that multiple children can play with at once, helping them develop important social skills. This letter game can help children to develop eye-hand coordination, color recognition, visual perception skills, problem-solving skills.
- Gift for Kids 3 to 6.
₨ 1,150 Add to cart
- Five colorful rings to grasp & stack
- Bat-at rocker base
- Top ring has shiny reflective surface inside with swirling, rattling beads
- Introduces concepts of relative size & stacking
- Stacking helps baby develop eye-hand coordination, and introduces baby to the concept of relative size as they learn to sort and stack from biggest to smallest!
₨ 3,250 Add to cart
- Book design with 3 turning pages
- Interactive talking book with 5 learning activities including Letters / Numbers /
Shapes / Times Identification, Object / Word Recognition, Fun
Sounds and Music, Quiz Game and Memory Match Game
- Colorful graphics, 26 sound effects, fun melodies and 4 instrument sounds
- Fold close book design
This colorful set of three-letter and four-letter puzzle cards provides children with an introduction to spelling. They can learn to spell by associating the object with the word and correctly assembling the puzzle pieces. The puzzles are self-correcting — only cards with the correct sequence will fit together. Match It! Spelling is a fun and easy way to learn this necessary skill. The Match It! series feature self-correcting puzzle cards in a wide range of titles that introduce children to specific educational topics and skills that engage children in the learning process in a very fun and entertaining way.
Package includes: 23 three and four letter puzzles₨ 1,250 Add to cart
₨ 449 Add to cart
- WHAT’s INSIDE? – 2 piece puzzles representing 6 Jungle Animals. The Animals are Elephant, Lion, Crocodile, Monkey, Rhino & Zebra. This offering provides the starting point for solving puzzles for preschool children
- INTRODUCTION TO JUNGLE ANIMALS – These preschool puzzles provide appropriate level of challenge for children at 18 months old. Being self-correcting, the child can solve them by matching edges. They improve gross and fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination. These puzzles are a great way to encourage your child into problem solving.
- FINE MOTOR SKILL – Children learn to distinguish between pattern, colour and shape by matching the pieces. You can raise the difficulty level and problem solving skills by mixing all the 12 pieces. They instill patience and improve concentration. The puzzles help in focusing on the problem at hand and seeking the solution.
- IMPROVE CONCENTRATION – This preschool toy provides a foundation towards instilling curiosity to know more. Once solved, they can improve self-esteem and confidence in the child. Being thematic they improve the child’s knowledge on the subject.
- INSTIL CURIOSITY – Children understand the concept of trial and error and probe and play. The puzzles provide hands on learning for preschool toddlers
● Polished smooth wood and eco-friendly water paint material, non-toxic and not hurt the skin of children
● Bright colors and vivid images, attract children’s attention
● Develop children’s fine motor skills, logic thinking, spatial cognition, etc.
● Suitable for children’s educational toys, lovely decoration, and creative gift
● Include one board, four rectangles, four squares, four circles and four triangles₨ 945 Add to cart
₨ 1,050 Add to cart
- Stacking Blocks Contains 25 pieces, detachable and removable blocks, can increase the baby’s creativity.
- This pegged stacking toy helps teach sorting skills, color and shape recognition, and helps children develop fine motor skills.
- Kids love to hold the pieces, and to stack them, sort them, line them up, and play with them in endless ways.
- Chunky pieces are perfect size for toddlers’ hands. Count the pieces. Name the shapes and colors. Look around to find other objects of the same color.
• 1 activity box + 12 pictures + 22 geometric buttons
• Learning: Creative thinking, imagination, observation, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, shapes and colors
• Size: 31cm (L) x 31cm (H) x 5.5cm (W)
Comes with 22 various shapes buttons and 12 types of pictures and storage tray.
Help children learn to recognize and classify shapes through matching the shape buttons to the different unique pictures₨ 1,790 Add to cart
₨ 1,125 Add to cart
- Suitable for Age 3 -6
- Children will be able to find difference between object and word recognition
- letter recognition and matching, spellings, sorting and grouping, concentration and memory
- The box is light weight and portable
Learn about the alphabet, spell your name and more on a pretend play computer built for kids. The LeapFrog® My Own Laptop introduces basic computer literacy skills so your child can role-play on a laptop while learning letter sound and animal names, and playing games and activities.₨ 2,700 Add to cart
When building baby’s toy collection, start with these classics! Nesting cups are popular for offering simple-yet-fun ways to play. Children love to fit them together, stack them up, turn them over and hide things underneath. These eleven colorful toy cups have large numbers and fruits printed on them so an older child can practice counting and begin building name recognition skills. Each cup has unique holes in the bottom for water play fun. Fill them up and watch the water trickle out of the bottom!₨ 550 Add to cart
₨ 2,995 Add to cart
- 6 colorful sorter blocks for baby
- 2 modes of play: Fun Sounds and Play Along Tunes
- Easy grasp key locks and unlocks door
- Click-clack clock, fun roller, open-shut windows and garage door
- Light-up buttons with music and flashing lights
- Retractable handle for carry along fun
₨ 3,050 Add to cart
- 5 light-up buttons with animal sounds and amused melodies
- 2 page book with fun sounds and melodies
- Ocean spinning roller with sound effects
- Colorful dial wheel and wiggly sliding insect buttons
- Clear roller with colorful beads
- Roll the cube for zany sound effect
₨ 7,500 Add to cart
- Alphabet table with simple learning and play activities
- Push train engine on the alphabet track and activates the Alphabet Song
- 5 note piano keyboard with flashing lights
- Animal/Color/Shape identification
- Fun melodies and flashing lights
- Train whistle, gearshift, spinner, sliding bee and flapping butterfly with fun phrases, sound effects and music
- Detachable legs change the stand-up table activity center to floor play