₨ 1,350 Add to cart
- Early Education Word Play Cognition Spelling Toy: See and Spell Alphabet Puzzle, Wooden spelling words game Contains 28 two-sided flashcards and 52 wooden pieces block puzzles that easy handle letters to spell 3 and 4 letter words. Bright color and vivid picture can inspire your children’s interest in learning, Kids can learned not only the letters but also some words of animals. Learning from playing is the most effective learning way and great for early childhood education.
- Develops Vocabulary and Spelling Skills: This set develops sight reading vocabulary, letter recognition, spelling skills, encourages fine motor skills. It’s an easy and exciting toy that multiple children can play with at once, helping them develop important social skills. This letter game can help children to develop eye-hand coordination, color recognition, visual perception skills, problem-solving skills.
- Gift for Kids 3 to 6.
This colorful set of three-letter and four-letter puzzle cards provides children with an introduction to spelling. They can learn to spell by associating the object with the word and correctly assembling the puzzle pieces. The puzzles are self-correcting — only cards with the correct sequence will fit together. Match It! Spelling is a fun and easy way to learn this necessary skill. The Match It! series feature self-correcting puzzle cards in a wide range of titles that introduce children to specific educational topics and skills that engage children in the learning process in a very fun and entertaining way.
Package includes: 23 three and four letter puzzles₨ 1,250 Add to cart
₨ 449 Add to cart
- WHAT’s INSIDE? – 2 piece puzzles representing 6 Jungle Animals. The Animals are Elephant, Lion, Crocodile, Monkey, Rhino & Zebra. This offering provides the starting point for solving puzzles for preschool children
- INTRODUCTION TO JUNGLE ANIMALS – These preschool puzzles provide appropriate level of challenge for children at 18 months old. Being self-correcting, the child can solve them by matching edges. They improve gross and fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination. These puzzles are a great way to encourage your child into problem solving.
- FINE MOTOR SKILL – Children learn to distinguish between pattern, colour and shape by matching the pieces. You can raise the difficulty level and problem solving skills by mixing all the 12 pieces. They instill patience and improve concentration. The puzzles help in focusing on the problem at hand and seeking the solution.
- IMPROVE CONCENTRATION – This preschool toy provides a foundation towards instilling curiosity to know more. Once solved, they can improve self-esteem and confidence in the child. Being thematic they improve the child’s knowledge on the subject.
- INSTIL CURIOSITY – Children understand the concept of trial and error and probe and play. The puzzles provide hands on learning for preschool toddlers
• 1 activity box + 12 pictures + 22 geometric buttons
• Learning: Creative thinking, imagination, observation, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, shapes and colors
• Size: 31cm (L) x 31cm (H) x 5.5cm (W)
Comes with 22 various shapes buttons and 12 types of pictures and storage tray.
Help children learn to recognize and classify shapes through matching the shape buttons to the different unique pictures₨ 1,790 Add to cart