Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Farm Animals – 2 and 3 Piece First Jigsaw Puzzle for Babies
- WHAT’s INSIDE? – 2 piece puzzles representing 6 Farm Animals. The animals are cat, hen, cow, donkey, bill and sheep. This offering provides the starting point for solving puzzles for preschool children
- INTRODUCTION TO FARM ANIMALS – These preschool puzzles provide appropriate level of challenge for children at 18 months old. Being self-correcting, the child can solve them by matching edges. They improve gross and fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination. These puzzles are a great way to encourage your child into problem solving.
- FINE MOTOR SKILL – Children learn to distinguish between pattern, colour and shape by matching the pieces. You can raise the difficulty level and problem solving skills by mixing all the 12 pieces. They instill patience and improve concentration. The puzzles help in focusing on the problem at hand and seeking the solution.
- IMPROVE CONCENTRATION – This preschool toy provides a foundation towards instilling curiosity to know more. Once solved, they can improve self-esteem and confidence in the child. Being thematic they improve the child’s knowledge on the subject.
- INSTIL CURIOSITY – Children understand the concept of trial and error and probe and play. The puzzles provide hands on learning for preschool toddlers